Mahavidyas are known as Wisdom Goddesses
The Mahavidyas are ten particular incarnation of divine mother.The Ten Mahavidyas are known as Wisdom Goddesses. The spectrum of these ten goddesses covers the whole range of feminine divinity, encompassing horrific goddess's at one end, to the ravishingly beautiful at the other. Mahavidya means (Maha - great; vidya - knowledge) Goddesses of great knowledge.In Tantra, worship of Devi-Shakti is referred to as a Vidya. Of the hundreds of tantrik practices, the worship of the ten major Devis is called the Dasa Mahavidya. These major forms of the goddess are described in the Todala Tantra.
They are Kali, Tara, Maha Tripura Sundari (or Shodasi-Sri Vidya), Bhuvaneshvari, Chinnamasta, Bhairavi, Dhumavati, Bagalamukhi, Matangi, and Kamala. These ten aspects of Shakti are the epitome of the entire creation.
The last chapter of todala Tantra equates Vishnu’s ten incarnations with the ten Mahavidyas as follows:
Shri Devi said: Lord of Gods, Guru of the universe, tell me of the ten avatars. Now I want to hear of this, tell me of their true nature. Paramesvara, reveal to me which avatar goes with which Devi.[source:http://www.srishivamandali.in]
Shri Shiva said: Tara Devi is the blue form, Bagala is the tortoise incarnation, Dhumavati is the boar, Chinnamasta is Nrisimha, Bhuvaneshvari is Vamana, Matangi is the Rama form, Tripura is Jamadagni, Bhairavi is Balabhadra, Mahalakshmi is Buddha, and Durga is the Kalki form. BhagavatÌ Kali is the Krishna murti.
The worship of these is also prescribed as an astrological remedy – for the 9 planets and the Lagna as follows:
Kali for Saturn, Tara for Jupiter, Maha Tripura Sundari (or Shodasi-Sri Vidya) for Mercury, Bhuvaneshvari for Moon, Chinnamasta for Rahu, Bhairavi for Lagna, Dhumavati for Ketu, Bagalamukhi for Mars, Matangi for Sun, and Kamala for Venus.Shaktas believe, the one Truth is sensed in ten different facets; the Divine Mother is adored and approached as ten cosmic personalities, the Dasa-Mahavidya (ten-Mahavidyas).The Mahavidyas are considered Tantric in nature.
These Mahavidhya Goddesses are:
1. Kali the Eternal Night , The ultimate form of Brahman, Devourer of Time (Supreme Deity of Kalikula systems)
2. Tara The Goddess as Guide and Protector.Who offers the ultimate knowledge which gives salvation (also known as Neel Saraswati).
3. Bhuvaneshvari the Creator of the World,The Goddess as World Mother, or Whose Body is the Cosmos.
4. Chinnamasta the Goddess who cuts off her Own Head, The Self-Decapitated Goddess.
5. Bhairavi the Goddess of Decay,The Fierce Goddess.
6. Dhumawati the Goddess who widows Herself, The Widow Goddess,or the Goddess of death.
7. Bagalamukhi the Goddess who seizes the Tongue, The Goddess Who Paralyzes Enemies.
8. Matangi the Goddess who Prime Minister of Lalita (in Srikula systems); the Tantric Saraswati.
9. Kamala the Last but Not the Least,The Lotus Goddess; the Tantric Lakshmi.
10. Shodashi the Goddess who is Sixteen Years Old, Lalita-Tripurasundari (Shodashi) The Goddess Who is "Beautiful in the Three Worlds" (Supreme Deity of Srikula systems); the "Tantric Parvati" or the "Moksha Mukta".
Note: We are giving you original Kuber Kachua Yantra at the best price possible.