Significance of Ayurveda
Generally imbalances in the body occur due to erroneous working of the internal organs. Ayurveda cures is fortified with adopting an Ayurvedic way of life along with the use of enriching herbs and regular exercise.Both would be of great help to keep the internal organs strong, thus avoiding many diseases... read more
Who Are Recommended To Follow Ayurveda Medicine
1. An Ayurveda cure is recommended for anyone seeking a healthy lifestyle, the perfect balance of the internal organs and a complete revival of their self-being.
2. The following are some diseases which can be effectively treated by incorporating these cures in your daily life.
3. Patients suffering rheumatic diseases like Arthritis where the spine and joints are strained can find relief with an Ayurveda cure. They would be greatly relieved from the malady. Also, muscle flexibility, freedom in movement and reduced pain are the relieving benefits which they shall experience once cures become part of their lives.
4. Ayurveda cures are also recommended for individuals who have disturbances in their nervous system. Therefore, all those who are suffering from insomnia, migraines, anxiety, tiredness, irritability, etc., can find a balance in their lives when they resort to a cure.
5. Heart ailments like depression and blood pressure can be overcome with Ayurveda cures effectively.
6. Skin diseases like eczema, skin allergy, acne, boils, etc. can be suitably eased out, giving way to flawless, beautiful skin when cures are implemented.
7. A disturbance in the internal organs like intestinal disorders, chronic inflammation, bronchitis, inflammation of the bladder, etc. can all be calmed down when Ayurveda cures are employed as supportive therapy along with following the associated lifestyle.
Benefits of Ayurveda Medicine
Unlike other medical sciences, Ayurveda cures are focused not only on the sick individuals but also on the healthy ones, urging them to enhance their lives further. This is mainly because once you adopt an Ayurvedic way of life and start taking cures, you can understand and maintain a balance between your doshas and gain the virtue of good health, all this by beginning a daily regime of natural diet and lifestyle.
Cures work by uniting the physical, spiritual and physiological attributes of an individual, as cures aim at healing and restoring the natural balance in an individual.
Also, along with emphasizing on physical purification process called Panchakarma, Ayurveda also provides herbal remedies for good mental health and purity of spiritual thoughts. In order to achieve this state of well being, doctrines believe that one must adhere to nature's laws to balance the Doshas in the body.
About the Doctor
Dr. Ramesh Kumar Acharya , did his Diploma in Sidda medicine , Diploma in Ayurveda and Sidda medicine and is a Master in Yoga.He dedicated his life in serving people since 25 years
Dr. Ramesh Kumar Acharya
DSM,DAMS,Yoga,Advance Pranic Healer
SREE SAI DHANVANTARI SIDDA AYURVEDA
#29-1474, West Kakathiya Nagar, R.No - 4
Neredmet, Secunderabad - 56
Cell : 9550701366
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org